Monday, August 3, 2009

Saddness In A Jar....=(


So....Recently my mom has been admitted to the hospital for phenomena...Because she has been sick with it for 3 weeks now...which is pretty scary..But it's even more scary for her because she has existing health problems already that will eventually kill her=(........She has Polycystic Kidney Disease and Asthma....I've known ever since i was little how my mom was gunna die...can you imagine knowing the pain your parents are gunna go through as they die?....Well my moms mom had the Polycystic disease too and i watched how she slowly died and faded into nothing..which was hard for me to do because i loved her so much...but also my grandma had other health problems too...So now im in the hospital day and night with my mom watching over her and hoping and praying she gets better!.....
But thats not it!..................
My lovely boyfriend of 2 years is stubborn....So lately he's been in massive pain and i've been trying to convince him to call 911 or ill take him to the hospital or call his brother or mom to take him to get checked out because it could be really serious....But nooooooooo he insist on being stubborn!...But finally i convinced him to let me call 911 for him and i did....Thank God!....Because he found out that he was having kidney failure...which means ( for those who don't know) that he was going to die in his apartment if i had not called for help which is scarier....Im glad and he's glad that i called when i did...I don't know what i would have done if he had died.....

0 comments: