Saturday, August 1, 2009

?Friends?



So lately I've been thinking about this person and even been having dreams about this person...( She Shall Remain Nameless ) She and this other person did some nasty things to my friend they treated her diirty!....They called her names and said things about her that werent true. Now this lady ill call her Ms.G she has a secret that she has been keeping from her husband. But yet she told everyone this secret. That she is cheating on her husband when he leaves out of town. She said that she doesn't love him and never has and the only reason she married him is because they had kids together. Now to me thats some diiirrrttttyyy crap. Now Ms.G took my two friends in because they were having some family issuses. Now my friend ( Im Gunna Call Her Eve) Eve in the end ended up getting trashed by the girl and Ms.G for some things that she never did. So Sometime after graduation Eve's diploma got sent out to Ms.G's house and Ms.G was mad at Eve so she told her that she wasn't going to give Eve her Diploma and Eve called me. Eve told me about what was going on so i helped her get it back.
But the other girl that lived in that house was and thats a big capital W.A.S.! my friend for years. But to me our friendship was coming to an end because she always lied to me and i always caught her in her lie's. For example one of the other girls i was friends with said she was pregnant and that next day she would say she was pregnant. Now to me thats not something you joke or lie about because thats another human life your messing with. To me being pregant is a serious thing and shouldn't be taken lightly. So it was like every other month she was say she was pregnant and not pregnant it all just didn't add up. I don't know ive saved this girl from so many ass whoopings that she did deserve but because she was my friend i wasn't gunna let someone beat her up ( Even Though I Wish I Did Now).
When I took my friends side because taking someone's diploma something they work hard for is just not right no matter the situation but they felt that they were right and we were wrong. But the one thing I don't understand that people do is when they get mad at you they delete you from their myspace like it's gunna hurt your feeings and thats the first thing she did, I will never ever understand that.
But at frist when all this happend i was totally fine with not being her friend anymore because alot things she did and said were wrong and she knows it weather she wants relize it or not. But it's okay because i don't associtate myself with people like her who have no goals in life and when guy says i love you you feel like you need to open your legs and is a backstabbing conkneving bitch to me. But recently iv'e been havign dreams about her and thinking about her and i don't know why?....
It's confusing to me and i don't know why im having the dreams or why i even think about her....I don't miss her because all our conversations ever consisted of was guys,guys,guys and i can have a better more interesting conversation than that. I just....I don't Know...Im just confused.....
Well im going back to bed now....Im sleepy like always...lol...Goodmorning to those who are awake...and Goodnight to those who are going back to bed!

0 comments: