Sunday, July 26, 2009

???Curiosity???


I was just thinking....And wondering....If anyone Has a Family curse?....I mean like something your whole family believes in. Like for me and my family it's our last name....TAYLOR...We as a family and those who joined our family believe our last name is cursed. Because nothing good ever ever ever happens to a TAYLOR!...Like we don't just find $5 bucks on the bathroom floor....We definitely wont ever ever ever win the lottery....and everything that could go wrong....does go wrong for a TAYLOR!......Like the women in our family that wait for the men to pay child support...hahahaha...were lucky if we get $10 cents let alone $100....That's like the main topic of the day...Who's Baby Daddy Paid Child Support Today?....and it's usually 1 out of 30 women which is sad.....And all the women in our family are single if not divorced already!.....I think my Uncle is the only married wait no let me rephrase that "Happily married one in our family......But anyways the point of this is just to hear some of other peoples beliefs or curses in their familys.....Lets hear Some!....So Comment Tell Your Family Curse!
P.S. I FEEL BAD FOR THE PEOPLE WITH THE FIRST NAME TAYLOR!!...

0 comments: