Sunday, July 26, 2009

Und3r Construction...(It Seems To Fit).....


Yup thats usually the story of my life....Everything seems to be "Under Construction". My family i mean, now recently i told my cousin erica about some of the problems that are going on in the house. I explained to her that my mom doesn't like some of things she may do or say. I tried to explain to her if you do things to make her angry then she gunna be angry thats just the normal rection right?
Well me im a different story my mom is always mad at me for something. From talking too loud or acting like a kid which i am at heart. Just because im 18 doesn't mean i still cant have alittle kid in me? So i tell everyone i meet when they ask the infamous line "Isn't Your Mom Going To Get Mad At You?" My answer to that question is and always will be "My Mom Is Always Mad At Me For Something, Does It Matter?". Now back to my cousin Erica or Erykah as she likes to be called lol....
I've tried to teach her how to do certain things without my mom getting angry and just saying plain out N0!...(By The Way I Hate That Word..It's So Unpleasent)....I've told her if you want to use the car then you gotta tell her that you got gas money or your friends are giving you gas money. Thats the "Golden Rule" of the car. Or if you want to go somewhere whoever is picking you up must bring you home. (Erica Learned this rule the hard way...lol..). There are just some things you gotta learn how to play the game and ive tried teachin her but my attemps have failed!
So when my family gets into fights they argue for coupple mins or hours depending on subject at hand then afterward the make-up session. The make-up session is like when you see the construction guys paving the roads ( which is a pain in the ass may i might add especially on Gilbert Road) but anyways it's like when they put the asphalt on the road and smooth it out to make it all even. Thats how my family is we don't say sorry we just put th asphalt on top and smooth it out and forget about it. I know what your thinking and i know thats not healthy but...thats just how we deal with our everyday family problems.
So (I love the word So...So...So....So...okay ill stop)....So recently like i said earlier we as a family were supposed to sit down and have this big family talk about some of the things going on. But once again the family talk failed to happen. So me and erica ooppsss Erykah went for a walk and i told her what needed to be said and some of things she should change to continue to stay in the house. But she disagreed with alot things and agreed with few of thiings. Like one of them was her walking around the house looking angry all the time. I mean like someone had just made her eat a whole lemon. And i do have to admit which i told her that ruins peoples moods it makes everyone else feel like they are in a bad mood. especially me!...that plays with my mind it makes me think i did something wrong. Now im not saying you should walk around with biggest cheesey smile but some time you gotta suck it up even if your not happy and smile dam it!....Hell you put it in your emails and texts so why don't you try it for a change? I understand not being fake but hey you gotta at some point get tired of having sour face all the time? wouldn't you?
TRY SMILING =)!....it's does wonders for your face.
Fact: It takes more muscles to frown than to Smile!
Man ive always said that my family should have their own tv show!...It would be bigger thaan american idol i think...We have abnormal family drama...we have drama in situations where there shouldn't be none. Maybe i should do a pitch to a tv station one of these days.
Note To Erykah: It's Like Micheal Jacksons Favorite Song Smile Though Your Heart Is Aching....So Smile..I Mean It Smile!

0 comments: